KPJ HEALTHCARE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE (KPJUC)
KPJUC is Malaysia’s premier research university which strives to enhance and strengthen its educational programs and has taken various initiatives to complement its educational excellence. With its research and teaching facilities, experience, and a multi-disciplinary team of experts from among its staff members, KPJUC has entered into various collaborative arrangements with other parties in its effort to enhance its research contents and strengthen its industrial networking
UNIVERSITAS FORT DE KOCK (UFDK)
UFDK is a a institution of higher education whose address is Soekarno Hatta No.11, Manggis Ganting, Kec. Mandiangin Koto Selayan, Kota Bukittinggi, Sumatera Barat 26117, Indonesia. UFDK is a private university specializing in healthcare education. With its research and teaching facilities, experience, and a multi-disciplinary team of experts from among its staff members UFDK has entered into various collaborative arrangements with other parties in its efforts to enhance its research content and strengthen its industrial networking.
THE CONTENT OF MoU
- To conduct a joint research projects and publications, including work by academic staffs, post graduate and undergraduate students
- To promote and join Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Conferences and Workshops conduct by KPJUC
- To cooperate in the exchange of students & academic staff between two educational institutions
- KPJUC to facilitate the UFDK academic staffs / alumni in pursuing undergraduate programs and post graduate study at KPJUC.
- To provide access to facilities for the purposes of clinical placement for the undergraduate students.
The MoU was signed by:
PROF EMERITUS DATO DR LOKMAN SAIM
Vice Chancellor, KPJ Healthcare University College
NS. HJ. EVI HASNITA
Rector, University Fort De Kock