The Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing at KPJ Healthcare University is a programme to engage in the systematic generation of evidence (theoretical and empirical associated with researchable issues in nursing. area of interest and with the current need for evidence based practice ( EBP) for the provision of high quality health care , initiating change and improving nursing practices. This is a research-based program where students conduct research under the guidance of a supervisor and submit the thesis at the end of the program
Nursing faculty member
- As Nurse faculty members she /he is responsible for creating, implementing and evaluating program curricula and mentoring nursing students
- Teaching responsibilities they are expected to conduct research, disseminate this research in scholar journals and research
Director of nursing research
- A nurse researcher who serves as administrator of the nursing research department of health care facility .
- Coordinator of the facility’s nursing research program
- Supervise other nursing research employees. He or she is responsible for overseeing all nursing research projects conducted within the facility.
- Responsible for designing and implementation of desired research study.
Director of clinical services
- As clinical administrator he/she is responsible in overseeing daily operation of patient care department in a health care facility.
- A liaison between upper management and department managers. Although the director is not involved in direct patient care, he or she is aware of the work flows in each department that promote optimal patient care.
- Generate and receive reports addressing the efficiency of departmental work flows, to improve effort on efficiency and patient satisfaction