Post Basic Certificate in Renal Nursing has been designed to develop safe, competent and professional nurses to provide holistic approach to patient care in all aspects of care for adult and paediatric kidney patients and their families
- Analyse and implement current policy along with Governances and Renal Organisation guidelines to design best practices for the management of renal care.
- Demonstrate expertise in providing holistic, skilled renal nursing and show better understanding of the patients across the spectrum of renal care.
- Identify, formulate and deliver creative, innovative and effective solutions to renal problems.
- Identify renal problems and able to formulate innovative and effective solution.
- Develop nurses who are able to communicate effectively and demonstrate good leadership qualities within the organization.
Clinical :- Dialysis centre ( Nurse Renal, Nurse Specialist)
Administration :- Director of Nursing, Chief Nursing Officer, Nurse Manager
Education :- Lecturer, Clinical Instructor, Nurse Tutor